Monday, March 2, 2009

My Birthday Dinner @ Edelweiss, Armenian Street, Penang

Edelweiss Cafe is situated in the heritage zone of Penang. It is along Armenian Street. The same road as Yap Kongsi and Tua Pek Kong temple. In the cafe, it is cozy and full of antics. The decorations here are sort of old stuff, so called heritage/vintage.

Captured with my camera phone. Quality cannot complain la.

Here they sell t-shirts and books too. They sell it for money to upkeep the vintage look.

Mens only toilet. By seeing the diagram, you know la. Only have urinal inside.

V ordered set meal. So it comes with pumpkin soup and garlic bread.

As usual, I would like to try something new. So here is my banana smoothies. Not bad not bad.

V's pork meatloaf topped with cheeze and egg. Very nice. V also say the salad okay. The fries is coated with some chilli powder I guess. So tasted good too.

Meatloaf. Very thick meatloaf with cheeze and egg.

Lousy shot. Taken it too dark. But it is actually BBQ pork ribs with salad and fries. BBQ pork ribs here tasted better than Ben's Diner. I had a great meal.

BBQ pork ribs zoomed. Doesn't looks nice as I having problem with my camera phone. But definitely taste nice.

My birthday present. V call it "fridge". It is actually a dry cabinet to store my cameras and lenses. Relative humidity set to 40 - 50% to keep my lenses mold-free.

No comments: