Tuesday, September 8, 2009

9 years anniversary celebration @ home

Yesterday marks the 9th year since I know my wife. As usual, we will have a mini celebration.
After dinner at Shanghai Ding, I bought a small cake for the celebration.

V loves maui brownie chocolate cake from BR.
However, I only manage to get this.
Outer layer is not strawberry flavour as it looks. It is actually vanilla with colouring.

Cake cutting.

This cake melt very fast. Since it is melting already, I tried to take the ice cream dripping.

4 comments:

pENguiN~ said...

Congratulations! =)

Damien said...

Thanks a lot :)

peace_lov3r said...

hello gor!! long time no see already.. miss u wor.. the cake is mouth watering, so i've decided to leave my comment here.. LOL.. this reminds me of the BR cakey i bought last time for isaac's birthday.. the moment the candle is lit, the cake is falling down sideways.. haha.. but, it's tasty!! *drooling*

Damien said...

Yeah the cake taste nice. Guess that next year can buy BR cake for your bday. Since your bday is close to CNY.