Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thank You for visiting and visiting my sponsor's ad !!



I received the payment from Google Inc last month. It is USD100.26.
After finished taping out my board design, I went to CIMB Queensbay to cash it.

I was wondering if I am getting in USD or Ringgit Malaysia. It turned out to be Ringgit. Well, here is it, RM 341.45 based on today's exchange rate.

This is my 1st payment received. I am sure with your support, there will be more to come. A big thanks to you.. :)

5 comments:

Sebastian Workshop said...

Congratulation, belanjar makan

Damien said...

No problem bro. Meet during thaipusam photo shoot outing?

jessie tan said...

i m ur big fan. so belanja me when i go down to penang. tks in advance.

Damien said...

No problem.. it's my honour

New Kid on the Blog said...

would like to learn from you how do you earn from google.