Sunday, June 20, 2010

Test shots of new tokina 11-16mm @ Paradise

Warming up shots of wide angle. Slight distortion as the tables nearer to me appears longer. It suppose to be square.

First shot out in the beach.

Today the beach is very crowded.

There aren't much cloud today. 

Suddenly saw 3 rocks, representing past, present and future.

Initially wanted to wait till sunset but time is running out.

On the ground shot of the beach and waves. 

I don't exactly know what is this called, is it parasailing? 

Safely landing on the beach.

3 comments:

Sebastian Workshop said...

Walau so rich, sekali gus bought D300,Tokina, SB-900, Tamron .........

RVP kaki so rich!

Sebastian Workshop said...

hehe, D300 or equivalent will be my 2013 plan..keke!!!!!

Damien said...

Sorry man being busy and haven't reply your comment till now.

I sold my previous gears to get those camera one la.

That would be your grad gift, right? :)