Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chee Cheong Fun @ Central Kopitiam, Ipoh

Central Kopitiam is located near Hotel Excelsior, Ipoh. Opposite Cowan Street Nga Choy Kai shop. The iced coffee here has a rich Ipoh's white coffee flavour. It is as good as old town's.

The best food here to me is the chee cheong fun. It is different from those in Penang or in KL. This is plain chee cheong fun with mushroom+meat sauce. Best served which chillies.

This uncle here originally sells chee cheong fun in Canning Garden, Ipoh at night opposite the church. I am one of his loyal supporter whereby I go there very frequent till I shifted away from Canning Garden. The chee cheong fun also bring back the old memories of my nanny cycle me to this stall at night.

I liked this chee cheong fun a lot. But V seems dislike it. Give it a try, though you may like it or dislike it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: