Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dragon Boat Shots @ Dragon Boat Event, Teluk Bahang

Two teams rowing their dragon boat casually towards the starting point.

Same goes to this team. Rowing casually towards the starting point. Shot with Uncle Lim's 500mm reflex lens. I am standing very very far away from this boat. Mine is APS-C sensor, so this 500mm lens is equivalent to 750mm on 35mm standard.

Japan female team. They all looking this side is because their fans are cheering loud in this direction.

This is team on the race. I need to climb down drain, slide down slope and walk over rock to get this kind of picture. Basically get to the water level of the dam. Good experience :)

These are not my best pictures for this event as I am keeping some for company's photography "competition". I am not sure about the rules and regulation of the event yet so best is I don't post them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: