Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Kit Kat from US @ Office

SY has been very thoughtful and brought back a bag of candies from US for us in the office. Most of it is snickers whereby we dare not eat due to the China Milk contaminated with Melamine incident. I am one of the lucky ones whom got this Halloween version of kit kat. I have not seen this sold in Malaysia before.

It is orange in colour but taste exactly the same as the white version. The one with white chocolate. It tasted quite good. I wanted to bring one home, but when I return to take one more, it is out of stock.

Halloween Kit Kat safe to consume as it is made in USA by The Hershey Company. Do notice the orange colour kit kat.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come I didn't see this CHO when it reached to my cube......
Sienz....

Anonymous said...

Nice of you to show the halloween kit kat...cannot makan but at least can see.

Damien said...

haha this kind of thing is "hand fast got, hand slow dont have" loo. i wanted to have 2nd piece also no more d.

ck lam, it taste exactly the same as white kit kat. maybe you can see this orange one and enjoy your white kit kat.