Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Saturday BBQ @ Benji's House

Saturday BBQ suppose to be in Pantai Keracut, I am so looking forward to it as I heard it has a very nice scene. However, ended up when I reached Benji's house I was told there is a change of plan due to unforeseeable circumstances. Some of our CG member we down with stomach upset and food poisoning. However, that's not the end of the story. We still managed to have a good time BBQ'ing in Benji's house and start our day with a lovely breakfast.

For more BBQ information and post, please refer to Jireh's Unlimited CG webpage at http://jirehultd.blogspot.com/

Above is a picture by Eric or Daniel, I would probably guess it is Eric.

Below are some BBQ shots. Yeah we used a satay pit as BBQ pit. Initially there suppose to be beach/sand ma...



Posted by Picasa

No comments: