Friday, January 2, 2009

Photoshots from Penang to Ipoh

Found this fern leaf in V's house. Hence I experimented with various photography techniques. Comment please.

Same fern photographed when attached to my car.

Fern. C and C please.

Ipoh old town. Dark clouds are forming. Raining soon.

Raining soon. Dark clouds forming in old town of Ipoh. Makes the town even moodier.

One of the back lane in B&W.

Silhouette of trees when sun is setting. Taken along the highway.

Beautiful rainbow when cruising along the highway. Hence I stopped and took some pictures. I am not the only one doing that though.

Nice rainbow. This is the first time I am capturing a rainbow.

Nice clear sky from my house in Penang. I like the city view here from the hill. Especially just after the rain and the air is clean. Seldom able to take this kind of clear picture nowadays. The air is always polluted.

2 comments:

KwongHong said...

nice rainbow shot!

Damien said...

it is captured on the way to ipoh. i went back on 26th. btw, which is better? the close shot or wider shot?