Sunday, April 5, 2009

Crazily shopping today from 10am-6pm @ Washington Square and Woodburn

Easter sale plus Woodburn 10th anniversary sale. Here is the result of that.
The sale kinda caught me.

I saved couple hundreds USD but spent a couple hundred too.
These V's items is about 70% of the total amount of money I spent today. Purple handbag, Guess's Primary. White wallet Guess's Primary as well. This is the latest model.
I don't think she expect this. Coach wallet and coach sling bag.
Since she says every girl must have a coach, I buy these for her. These is what I can afford for now.
But from what I see, Coach' s quality is much better.
Btw, Coach in woodburn on sale now. Many women is there snatching for it. If you want, please go tomorrow. !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love love