Sunday, April 5, 2009

Items purchased prior to Easter Sales @ Oregon

Lowepro Fastpak 200 at USD79.90. Get it because it can put both camera and laptop.

Ultra cheap, cannot believe it. USD10 for Philips noise cancelling earphone. I just checked out in Fry's today, it is selling for USD49.90.

Maybe if I still see it, I can get another set to sell it in Msia.

Nike cap for USD4. Nike dry-fit shirt for USD15.


Britney Spears parfum, Curious for V. Haih, she says she wanted designer perfume, not this. USD20.

Dunhill desire for myself. I like Dunhill perfume a lot.

2 comments:

Asian bridal makeup said...

I've just come across to your blog finding that it is a very interesting blog!

Damien said...

thx a lot :) sorry i haven't update the blog for a while. very busy at work. i m going back to penang today. will update this. i have quick a few things up my sleeves to share ..