Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial sales in forever 21 (XXI)

Memorial sales is going on around US. I had lunch at the food court just opposite forever 21. After noticing many people purchasing from the store, I hesitate but decided to take a look at the sales items. I hesitated because it is all female store :)

The sales is pretty good but I just buy some tops because I afraid may not get the right size for V for bottoms. This forever 21 store is 2 storey but size wise, I think it is comparable to Queenbay's.

Above is the black turtle-neck short sleeve knit blouse.

Teal color three quarter sleeve blouse with flare and back ribbon

White-beige long sleeve thermal clothes with turtle-neck top

Black turtle-neck long sleeve top. I think the sleeve is a little long for V. But the sleeve can be pulled-up so it looks like short sleeve.

No comments: