Sunday, June 5, 2011

Roses Gone Wild soon.. @ Portland Rose Garden

 I thought roses in Portland Rose Garden already blossom due to already in summer time. However, I was wrong. <2% of the roses actually blossom. I guess I just need to come another day.

Roses Gone Wild tour starts now.

I saw this on my way walking to Rose Garden from parking spot. It is human sculpture made of tree figs. Cool!

I know I take these pictures a couple times already, but I still can't stand to take it again. Basically leaves and sunlight is a perfect match.

Cherry flowers blossom

More white cherry flower

Rare rose which already blossom
 
Not exactly sure what flower is this. But it caught my eyes.

Soon it gonna be too hot for cherry flowers. Some started to turn yellow.


Rose bud waiting for the right time

View of Mount Hood from Rose Garden. The peak is still covered with snow.

No comments: