Sunday, June 5, 2011

Clay's Smokehouse Grill .. Best value! @ Portland

I come to Clay's Smokehouse Grill by using guidance from GPS. I did not expect anything but just giving it a try. Drive pass it and found that there were a few tables occupied by patrons on the walkway so I guess it must be minimally acceptable to dine here.

After parking my car at the corner, here I am.

I wanted ribs and briskets. I made it to the happy hour (Sat/Sun 12-2pm; Weekdays 3-5pm). I am looking at the menu and it states USD5 for ribs with sides and USD5 for brisket with mini burger. Looking at the pricing, I am expecting small portions. So I ordered both.

To my amaze, the briskets comes with chips and in mini burger at USD5!! It tasted good too.

Ribs with potatoes and coleslaw. 2 beef ribs. Just at USD5. More than what I am expecting and yet it tasted good. Definitely value for money if you are near this area. This is not far from Llyod Centre.

Clay's Smokehouse Grill
2932 SE Division Street
Phone# 503 235 4755

No comments: