Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chocolate & Chocolate Alone @ Godiva, Pavillion, KL

Godiva Chocolatier. Serving Belgium chocolate. Since 1926.

Godiva chocolate drink. Ordered Dark Chocolate Decadence but when the drink come, it appears to have a slight mint taste. Decadence has a little mint or wrongly delivered?

The chocolate drink. Many bloggers has been saying it is so so good. But I would say it is just a little better than Starbuck's Java Chip. Looking at the price and Starbucks giving bigger cup.
If I were to choose, I probably go for Starbucks.

This cake is totally different. This is the best chocolate cake I tasted. No match from secret recipe or even equatorial. Highly recommended for the cake.
They only serve one type of cake, so no way you can get it wrong.
~RM 15 for cake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Godiva is tasty chocolate. I had chocolates from www.mansoura.com that were pretty tasty...and a lot less expensive

Damien said...

Thanks for the comment. Unfortunately, I dont know where mansoura is.

Asian bridal makeup said...

I've just come across to your blog finding that it is a very interesting blog!