Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A frustrated day, a spicy meal @ LaMeiZi, Krystal Point, Penang

There are at least two branches of LaMeiZi, one in Krystal point, another in town, near new world park.

LaMeiZi 辣妹子 is the nicest decorated steamboat restaurant I ever been to.

Many condiments and flavour additives to the food. Some of it, I dont even know what is it. I like the fried garlic (the one in the bowl).
.
Authentic chicken soup. It even have a drumstick and several parts of chicken in it. Eh.. the soup cost RM9.80.

Being frustrated in work, I take on spicy vege soup which has a whole fish in the soup itself. I didn't notice the price when ordering. The soup itself cost RM28.

Twin soup.

There are many dishes I ordered that night. Just to bring up the sliced bacon.

And steamboat friendly's thinly sliced beef.

Some of the foods ordered. Not all the food arrived.

3 comments:

yoyo said...

you are from Motorola...

Damien said...

No, I am not :)

Asian bridal makeup said...

Ahaha~~I always eat that!