Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tea time @ Swenson, Auto City, Penang

There is a swenson is auto city. I think it opened for quite a while but this is my first visit.

V and I has been a loyal patron of swenson back in our college days. V's old house is in SS17. So it is a walking distance to Subang Parade where the swenson is located.

No doubt the swenson is auto city has been more contemporary than the old swenson in subang parade. LoL.

Clam chowder soup in a bread bowl. I dont think the old swenson has this. So this is my 1st time.

Due to pricey and it is tea time, V and I shared. Ice cream is our "main meal" here anyway.

It tasted good. So we keep digging in and tear down the bread bowl by pieces.

Old timer, sticky chewy chocolate. One of our favourites from the old days. Others were colt tower, topless five, earthquake (swensen's challenge). So many nice ice creams. But I am coughing now, so can't take ice cream. :(

Full of chocolates. Chocolate chips, chocolate coated wafer, chocolate coated cherry... choco choco

Next post on chocolate -> Godiva .....

No comments: