Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yummy seafood get-away @ Hou You Seafood, Teluk Kumbar, Penang

It is my lucky day. Crab's claw is bigger than a spoon. YUMMY!!

Miss Taukeh say one crab is sufficient for two persons. She is right. As usual, salty egg yoke with cheese. Don't take it often.. hazardous to health. :)

Okay.. okay.. since I dont smoke. I guess once a while is fine.

As usual lah, salad prawn. Actually is deep fried de-shelled prawn and honey dew cubes topped with mayonnaise.

I am lazy so like de-shelled prawns. Work is hard and taxing enough, why bother to be working hard on eating prawns, right?

I think I heard someone says Amen :)

Kam Heong Kepah (malay word for clam). Kam Heong Kepah is Kepah done in Kam Heong style loh.

Last but not least is V's favourite deep fried squid. High cholestorol. Best served dip with Thai chilli sauce.

No comments: