Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chou Shun Kan Japanese BBQ Restaurant @ Krystal Point, Penang

Chou Shun Kan, translated to Long Spring Restaurant is a Japanese BBQ restaurant which is pretty similar to those Korean's one like Daorae.

Chou Shun Kan are relatively low profile and unknown to many penangites. However, the food they serve here are equally good compared to Daorae. Pricing wise, I would say it is moderate. Best to go for lunch set.

Address and GPS coordinate at the end of this post.

I personally think Set G and Set H are the two best lunch set. Normally V and myself would take a set each then we share.

Beef set is slightly nicer if you can take beef. It is pricier too, cantonese people say, one portion money, one portion goods.

If you take BBQ set, then they will on the fume suction for you.

Mayonnaise salad appetizer with a little "kimchi" sauce.

Here is the beef set contents. For big eater like me, I feel like this isn't enough. But again, this is about eating quality food. This set comes with 3 kind of meat, one ribs, one meatier and one fatter. It comes with garlic and pumpkin.

I like the fatter one. If you are rich, you also can order the Kobe Beef for RM130 :)

Here is the chicken and pork set. 3 meats also and comes with garlic and pumpkin. It comes with chicken meat, bacon type pork and tender meat+fats mixed pork.

I like the chicken and tender meat more compared to the bacon type.

Meats on fire!! Why blue wire? (aiks, just noticed I mistype on review the post, it should be fire.. what's on my mind?)

Not because it is using gas. It is actually charcoal BBQ. When I see with my eyes, it is red. My camera phone captured it as blue....

Chou Shun Kan's Yakiniku (BBQ meat) sauce.

Nice slice of pork on a bowl of white rice. Rice comes with set.

It always ended with two slices of sweet water melon.

Chou Shun Kan Restaurant, Krystal Point (few door away from Mumbai House)
Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah,
Bayan Lepas,
11700 Penang.

GPS coordinate: N5 19.939 E100 17.772

No comments: