Sunday, October 4, 2009

Korean BBQ @ Daorae, Bayan Point, Penang

Many food bloggers and casual bloggers has blog about this korean bbq restaurant, I want to be apart of it. Actually I been to this restaurant much earlier but my job has hamper me from blogging this.

These photoshots were taken on my 1st visit. It is for dinner. Well, the next day, my boss treat us for lunch :(

I find that this meat name very funny so I ordered.. Gal Bi Sal -> Gal Bi Sai (thick nose bogey).
The actual reason of I am ordering this is I am a fan of ribs.

Korean Leng Teh (cooling tea).

Aiyor, so much food. Most of them are free.

Kimchi 1. Don't know what it is called. Lettuce and seaweed?

Kimchi 2. Big bean sprout and cabbage kimchi.

Kimchi 3. Green vege and potato? sweet potato?

Free steam egg with spring onions.

Pork, beef, onion and garlic on the BBQ stove. BBQ was done by the staff. So we just need to see and eat.

Stir fry onions, spring onion mixture. Best to go with the meats.

Korean roti canai? Flour pan cake.

Fresh lettuce for us to warp the meat then consume.

This piece of beef cube is well done. Succulent and juicy at first bite.

This is my first time here. So I ordered white rice to go with it. I am a fool. It cost RM5 and I hardly can finish all the food. For those whom is reading this, don't order, you have more than enough.

This is dessert. Looks plain but taste good. This is actually a cold ginger drink. It taste a little like Tong Yuen (glutinous rice ball) soup.

Daorae is located at Bayan Point (next to Hong Leong Bank)
Tel: 04-640 2616
Business Hours:
11.30am-3.00pm
6.00pm-11.00pm
Open daily

GPS coordinate: N5 19.951; E100 17.666

No comments: