Friday, October 30, 2009

Dave Deli 30% off promotion @ Dave Deli, Queensbay Mall, Penang


This post has to start with price. Since the main reason I am recommending to Dave Deli here is due to price more than anything else. The 30% off gives the Dave Deli a competitive advantage with rival Kenny Rogers and probably Nandos. If all were same price, I would prefer Nandos but that's my personal taste bud preference.

Two person meal with 2 main course, a soup , extra garlic bread (why I ordered? see below) and a drink for RM28.90 is a bargain to me in Queensbay Mall.


Remember, the discount on meals only. Drinks are excluded.


Let's start with a soup, shall we? Okay.. country style mushroom soup with a slice of garlic bread. This used to be my favourite western styled soup back in my college days. Now? I would probably say TGIF's. :)


Haih.. the manager in Dave Deli didn't warn us the soup already served with garlic bread. So I ended up ordering garlic bread that comes with the soup and here is another 3 more. Fortunately the price is reasonable at RM3 for 3 pieces.


I am a fan of breast meat. I mean chicken meat. What were you thinking? So you can guess this is mine. It is quarter chicken meal and accompanied by coleslaw topped with shredded carrot, mashed potatoes, several slices of cucumber and generous portion of dave deli gravy.

It taste good when served hot.


Drumstick 1/4 chicken meal. If you have read a few of my food posting, you probably know this belongs to V.


Last but not least, a sprite carbonated drink to share between V and me.

Dave Deli
Lower ground floor, middle section, Queensbay Mall,
Penang.

GPS coordinate: N5 20.029 / E100 18.397

No comments: