Sunday, October 4, 2009

TGI Friday meal @ Queensbay Mall

V and myself tried the Orange Blast Slush. It is a blend of orange, sweet & sour and sprite with lots of crushed ice. I personally don't like the taste of it.

Buffalo wings appetizer. This dish is okay. Yeah not good nor bad. So-so. But the serving is big so I ended up ta pau (pack) and eat this for breakfast the next day.

Buffalo wings and celery close shot.

This soup is very good. Highly recommended. This is clam chowder soup. Thick and creamy plus I can taste the freshness in the clams.

Hmm.. this pics doesn't looks as good as it taste.

Sizzling chicken and cheese. It tasted quite bad for a TGIF offering. The chicken is bland and dried up. Mashed potatoes is tasteless and textureless. Think twice before ordering this.

V's friday's cheese burger. I didn't taste this. When I ask her how does it taste, she responded, nice lor... It does look quite tasty. American style beef patty topped with colby cheese.

Beef patty and colby cheese in close shot.

T.G.I Friday's Queensbay Mall Lot GF 131 & 139, Ground Floor,
Queensbay Mall,
100, Persiaran Bayan Indah, Bayan Lepas,
11900 Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
tel: 04 - 641 3363

No comments: