Monday, May 3, 2010

100% worth brunch @ delifrance bistro, paradise resort, penang

I call this meal 100% worth not because it is very tasty or menu price is cheap. The reason for calling it worth is we have 50% meal voucher. :)

The voucher is from Paradise Resort since I joined their membership programme. The voucher is good for 10 person dining but this round only V and I. A little wasted.
(we already had 2nd and 3rd round with 6 and 7 person respectively.. aiming for 10)

Almost everytime I ordered the beef ribs as it is expensive and tasty. Expensive is to make full use of the 50% discounts and keep calling the same meal due to it is really nice.

The meat is tender soft and melts in the mouth. But spaghetti below varies from each visit, not satisfactory so far. But the goodness overcomes the short coming by far. It comes with complementary free flow of coke too.

V order one of the breakfast set. The egg is a little imperfect but overall tasted okay. It also comes with juices. Value for money if given 50% discount. For full price, I don't think we will come.

V's breakfast set also comes with a cup of coffee or tea. 

This is from another visit. I think is 3rd visit. The lobster soup tasted like Prawn Mee soup.
Well, some of you might say lobster taste like prawn also. By the way, not nice. Order at own risk.

If you are reading this blog, know me in person and interested to join us for the 50% discount dining experience, let me know.

No comments: