Sunday, May 23, 2010

V and I walked around Pavilion food court, we overwhelmed by so many different cuisines and choices. We come down to either Madam Kwan or Tony Roma. Madam Kwan is about asian food specialized in nasi lemak. Tony Roma on the other hand is about western food specialized in beef ribs. 

I am a fan of ribs and V is a fan of nasi lemak. It is a hard choice. Since V satisfied with the hokkien fried noodle yesterday, she followed me to the Tony Roma :)

Several uncle/auntie dip the hands at the reception counter to grab the badge. We thought it is free for all. So we follow suit. We grab a fridge magnet instead since we collect magnets (when come home, only knew it is not a magnet). Later found out it is for kids only but the waiter is kind enough to give it to us anyway..

The view from outside of Tony Roma. 

Tony Roma is full despite it is a wednesday afternoon. I personally felt it is quite pricey too. But KL ppl seems can afford this for lunch on regular basis. Good for them.

I ordered the Bountiful Beef Ribs. Roma Rack since lunch rack only comes with 2 ribs. 

I didn't order this but it does end up on our table. So I guess it is free. It is baguette with garlic butter.
Since we ordered set lunch, it comes with soup of the day. For today, it is beef+vege soup. Served with a small pack of crackers.

Detailed look on the tender soft beef cube, carrots and celery.

Tony Roma's famous bountiful beef ribs served with fries and coleslaw. I would prefer them to serve with mashes potatoes instead of fries if given a choice. The ribs looks small for the price. 

In case you found that the taste is not strong enough, there are some dip sauce for you. Spicy sauce, Tony Roma Original, Smokey and Columbia Honey. Also there are heinz chilli and tomato sauce (not shown).

I tried all except spicy sauce. I don't want to ruin the taste of the beef ribs. After tried all 3, I still can't make up my mind which to go to. Ended up I mixed all 3. :)

Last but not least the beef burger V ordered. It tasted very good as well but I don't really like the patty. It is soft but V loves it. Again come down to personal preference. This is more worth it as it only cost RM24.90 (half the price of ribs).

Tony Roma Restaurant
LG1.15, Level 1, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur,
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
+603 2143 3378

No comments: