Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2D/1N KL trip for my visa

The journey to KL started with lunch at PG airport. I eat in McD. Guess what, it has double the patty and it is called Double McChicken. It is a little too big for my mouth. I prefer the normal single McChicken or Chicken McDeluxe.

When reach in KL LCCT, it rains so I have to take umbrella and walk towards the shade. This is my 1st time in LCCT, this is a new experience for me.

The umbrella carrier from Air Asia. I would say it is innovative to prevent us getting all wet. Air Asia cost

I noticed that the conveyor belt bag entrance/exit can see outside.

I was greeted with a nice hotel, Millennium. It is located in Jalan Bukit Bintang, at the heart of shopping district. Opposite Pavilion, walking distance to Lot 10 and Sg. Wang. 

Anyway I still have to pay the taxi RM15 to send me to Sg. Wang because it is raining. I wanted to pay only RM5 but he wanted RM15. Try not to take cab in the hotel area next time.

The bathroom is fairly good with both shower and bathtub. Although the bathtub is a little dirty for hotel standard.

No comments: