Monday, July 7, 2008

Marjori Birthday Party @ Siam Express, Queensbay .. Part 1

After dinner, we have cake cutting ceremony. Chris mesmerizing at the cake, don't know why drooling at it. I think he is couting Marjori's age, 1,2,3...10, 11..ei...lost count. Of course, I am taking the photos using my nokia phone. (Didn't bring my sony out)
Black forest cake from La Boheme, Jusco cake shop. The size is just nice for six person. Good pick.

Candle litted up...Marjori looks so happy. Smile so broadly.

She can't stop smiling. The cake is well-spent. We even sang birthday song softly. Haha. Not like crazy college days whereby sang loudly till everyone looked.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture even with your cellphone! I should join you guys to share the joy :)

Damien said...

Haha...should have invited you along. Hmm...next is my bday :) Kekeke.