Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cendol @ Opposite Petronas, Kulim

There is a nice place to hang out after lunch especially on friday long break in Kulim. The place I am recommending is a cendol stall opposite Petronas station in Kulim. This is a main road which heads to BM from Kulim.

Yeah I purposely go to Kulim on saturday for its hand-made mee (pan mee), roast duck and cendol. We jalan-jalan cari makan around Kulim. Actually we do have a house-warming to attend in butterworth but before going to Butterworth, we sort of de-tour to Kulim for a short while.

The cendol here is RM1.20 for normal and RM1.30 for cendol with glutinous rice (pulut). RM 0.10 for glutinous rice is really cheap and I think even the cost of the glutinous rice is more than RM0.10. You will get a big scoop of glutinous rice if you order them. I sort of wanted less cause as I mentioned earlier, I went for pan mee and duck already.

The cendol here is worth it. Best in Kulim and Kulim :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cendol is my favorite food as well...However, I like Penang road cendol the most

Damien said...

Yeah I heard that is good as well. Must go try one day. I am a cendol lover too.