Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pork Noodle @ Cong Yin, Ipoh Garden South

I have been slower in posting on this blog as I have been busy lately with the new place. Please bear with me.

Cong Yin noodle house is located in Ipoh Garden South.

This noodle house only sells pork noodle. It comes in two variant, with abalone or without abalone. It comes with soup only. No dry noodle here. The one without cost RM5.

The reason it can survive or should I say still having good business despite the lack of choice is due to the pork noodle is really nice. I am not a fan of pork noodle, especially the one comes in soup, but I felt this is so good till I will go back to it again.

Give it a try. Guarantee no regrets.

Optionally you can order fried sui kau for appetizer. But frankly this is so-so only. V's better. Each cost RM1.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: