Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Finally...Regency Heights Photos

Outside view of my new condo. Well not officially mine yet. I purchased it and now in the process of transfering name. The view is kinda cool, I was attracted by the night view actually. Will post night view snaps when I shift in. Here are some surroundings snaps consist of flowers, craftings, plants and city view from top of the hill. Oh yeah forgotten to mention it is located at the top of a hill. The night city view is spectacular unfortunately my unit is not facing city view. It is 20-30k more expensive for city view. Mine is "hill" view which actually seeing trees. The trees are part of the jogging track facility.


Here is the inside view. Let me post here the before renovation snaps. Plan to make some renovations to the kitchen and ceiling. Kitchen as usual suck up a big amount of the money I have. Planning to bring down the door and windows at kitchen. Change the drying area into a mini-bar :) Covering up the drying area with sliding windows. Kitchen top plan to use solid surface (arcylic?) with high gloss cabinet finish. Ceiling plan to have plaster ceiling with down lights (depending on cash flow). Wanna change toilet sink to glass type (also pending cash flow). Renovation, everything cost money...well have to save now. Care to donate some? ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: