Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lunch at Subway

Today I had my lunch at Subway of Gurney Tower as I went to the lawyer office to collect some documents. Many people will skip Subway as its price/value is not up to many people's expectation. However I kinda like Subway when it comes to healthy food. I have to admit it is pricey but I felt it is fine to dine-in once a while.

Here I have is 6-inch Subway Meltz (consist of turkey ham, turkey breast and beef breakfast strips) which serve with cheese, lettuce and onions. You can add cucumber, pickles and tomatoes FOC but I chosen not to have them. As for the sauce you can choose from mayo, mustard, thousand island, chilies and BBQ. Mine were with BBQ, mustard and mayo. Bread was toasted hearthy italian.

Total cost is RM15+ with soft drink. Subway available in E-gate and Gurney Tower, Penang.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: