Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PHoP - Paddington House of Pancakes


There's one place for good pancakes. Paddingtons or in short PHoP. It is similar to IHoP (International HoP) of US. From the name, it sounds like it originates from UK, but that's just my guess. Makes me remember about Paddington Bear cartoon (although it is not really the cartoon of my time). Mine were thundercats and transformers era. Snaps here were from my nokia phone. It consist of hot chocolate with marshmellows, iced mocha, bite-sized dollar pancakes served with fruits and maple syrup, banana/vanila ice-cream/hazelnut spread pancakes and front view of PHoP. This branch is located in Queensbay Mall. Pricing okay for food but slightly pricey on drinks. Overall satisfaction is above average and recommended for readers which sick of rice. Give it a try and let me know whether you like it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: