Monday, June 2, 2008

1st day in Bangalore, Silicon Valley of India, part 2

Traffic around Bangalore is anything but comfortable. There are always traffic jams due to the city is growing too fast. Cars and motorbile zig-zag, if you think Penang drivers is reckless, come here.

Because there is no actual speed limit on the road per what I was told. So from time to time, you will see humps appears on the road.. even on national highways! Crossing the road like what shown here are meant for the locals, frankly I unable to cross. There are also double linked buses in Bangalore.

Some close-up shots from SRR1 and Leela. Bees shot are in SRR1. Really a Great Place To Work.

Various shots around Leela. Some shots are slightly dim. Should do better. Just that didnt have the time to shot and properly configure the camera to behave. :)

This two young indian youth are someone I met when walking back from TGIF to Leela. They were excited and asked me questions about where I came from, what is nice there and some cultures. They just staying beside airport road. They seems friendly. So I post them here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: