Monday, June 23, 2008

Pizza Hut @ Sg. Dua

Starzbites sausage pizza is a new pizza introduced recently. With my last RM10 kfc/pizza coupon, V and I decided to give it a try for our dinner. It tasted quite nice, recommended for sausage lovers.

It has black sesame, mayo, sausage and your choice of toppings from family favourites or supreme variant. I eat the pizza crust first as sausage part is nicer. At least to me.

Alternatively you can take sensasi delight which is the budget meal. You will get a pan-crust pizza of your choice.

When you order starzbites pizza, make sure you ask for the wheel to spin. You entitled to one free goody. They tend to forget or purposely forget, at least for the sg. dua branch. The worker is ignorant enough to just leave the wheel on our table then walk away. So V just turn to deli-wing. :)

Haih, nowadays pizza hut worker's standard seems to get from bad to worse. I asked for cheese powder, that guy seems understand and nodded. But nothing came, he just keep wiping tables. Fed up talking to them, I get up and took from the counter. Yet still paying 10% service charge. The service is poor.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mokhti11 said...

Service no good,worse!
Food surving very bad,late..have no plate on the table etc when we want to eat..have to find ourself.
Take and order also late..
The table also not clear when the customer have their seat.
It not only happen to me but other person also not satisfied and dissappointed with this happen.
I will not recommend to my friends or other people to have their food at this place..

Damien said...

I do hope Pizza Hut management seeing this. I guess the manager is incompetent.

bridal hair make up said...

Aha~~seems delicious!

magi said...

Thank you my dear, keep an eye out for the rest of it :)


Pizza Equipment Sale