Friday, June 6, 2008

Tired.. but still want to blog this

I has been looking for magnet these few days for my girl. So far no luck yet, magnet doesnt seems to be popular here. Or I dont know where to find it.

Today I went to commercial street which is a street with a lot of stores to shop, some were proper stall and some were street store. I came to this Magnet store which I see from far and happy to finally found magnet for my girl. Unfortunately to my dissapointment, magnet store is selling shoes. I dont know how Magnet = Shoes theory works.

Well, later I found this dolphin marble-like statue. Remembering my girl likes dolphin too, I purchased it. The store keeper gave us 30% discount after Brandon negotiated long with him. Initial discount were 20%.

Actually I bought more than this dolphin but this is the most expensive thing I purchased. Getting late now, I will blog about those later. Adios..
Posted by Picasa

No comments: