Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bangalore.. Food emm.. Western Food

First day didnt dare to be funky and adventurous with my meal so I chosen to dine in TGIF. I had BBQ 1/2 chicken which comes with cream potato with cheeze and corns. Didnt really enjoy this meal because I believe the chicken was overcooked, corn losing its moisture. The cream potato is ok though. I complete my meal with mini chocolate sundae? Yeah it is mini, I took a 45 degree shot and it looks huge, so I decided to make it side by side with a packet of sugar. I also ordered mineral water. Cost about Rs700 for the meal.

2nd day meal is more adventurous by dining at one of the local western food shop. This is a shop with aircond but didnt turn on. It uses fans instead. Food is normal except the cold coffee. Is this coffee? Looks like milk to me. Maybe 10% coffee, 90% milk.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

peace_lov3r said...

hahaa.. don't complain so much la.. realise you like food a lot.. hmm.. maybe that's cappuccino<< milky.. hohoho.. eat so much.. -.-ll

Damien said...

Maybe see my size then know loo.

Didn't eat much la. Just one burger and fries only.