Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bangalore.. culture, close shots and city view

There are few pools of love-shaped flower petals with water decoration around the hotel and I took the opportunity to snap a few. They looked very nice. I didnt captured the best of it I think because I didnt take out the tripod to look like an idiot. Hope you dont mind.

The rest are outdoor garden close shots. Yes this is the garden below my room's balcony. Nice?

Here is the man-made fountain which slow shutter effect which makes the water looks like cotton candy. Every photographer will be able to do this. This is about what I can do using hands. If want to looks nicer which more cotton candy, I will need a tripod.

Autos, tri-wheeler cart, bike, bicycle, electric car (the small yellow one) and traffic police in action. I snap Indian Oil Gas station as well. Do you know how much they need to pay for petrol? Rs50+ (there are talks to raise it to Rs70+ but not yet) which is about RM4 to RM5 per litre. Save your petrol folks...

Actual city view from the top floor of Leela. Check it out.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: