Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BR, Staples, TGIF

Guess what? I still haven't sleep yet. I am expecting to wake up early tomorrow. Why?

Because half of my room's electric is gone when I boiling water for my tea. Looks like a power trip to me. I called the guest service and they are fixing it. Well, it is not like the normal house fuse whereby we can push it up in a matter of seconds.

Leela hid the fuse box up on the ceiling, the electrician has to remove everything in one of the cupboard for him to climb up.

So while waiting, I am writing this. Well here are some more western shops/restaurants. We have Baskin Robbins, Staples (famous in US) and TGI Fridays. TGIF is walking distance from Leela while the rest were captured when I was coming back from work.

There is a sign here too. Turn left into airport road where Leela is located.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: