Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Day 3 in Bangalore

If you were new to Bangalore like me, you probably noticed that they like to horn a lot. It is part of the culture. I found something to explain it... See picture above. Sound Horn when you see trucks!

Today I plan to sit outside for breakfast. Hey it seems to have a nice view. Listening to water sound while enjoying the breakfast. It is still early morning, hence the cool breeze is blowing added extra points to it. I tried Indian Mango (a bit sour) and fried eggs today. The rest were something I had been eating since monday. Starting to feel sick of it.


Dinner I had it in Pizza Hut with another colleague of mine. Finally I dont have to dine alone. The pizza hut here dont have many patrons. However the pizza is okay. I took chicken supreme. The soup is chicken soup with vege, hey this soup is better than Penang's. I had 7-up as my drinks.

Credit card here uses swipe system. While ours uses chip, so our credit card were "not accepted". Because when it swipe, for some reason it cant transact. My colleague spotted the chip slot and upon putting it in, the transaction is successful. So the learning here is, if you go to other country and your credit card can't work, check for chip slots. The workers in that country might not be familiar with chip cards.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Puskar said...

Nice City with lots for experience from the traveling point of view. Pizza Hut started first dine-in restaurants Bangalore and can be attributed with revolutionizing the pizza market in India.